What does CPHA do for you?
- Advocates for more public health resources and better public health infrastructure at the state and federal level
- Represents your opinion on public health issues in a variety of settings, including at the State House
- Provides networking opportunities
with health professionals from across industries in Connecticut
- Offers a registration discount for the Annual Conference, along with opportunities for
CHES credits at events throughout the year.
- Keeps you up to date with E-newsletters
and other information on public health issues that matter to you
What does CPHA do for Connecticut?
- Advocates changes to improve the health and safety of all Connecticut citizens
- Works with local boards of health and community health workers
- Supports the public health workforce through mentoring and educational
What does CPHA do for agency and organizational members?
- Promotes events, posts job openings, offers sponsorship opportunities at the Annual Conference
- Advocates on your behalf for greater resources at the state and federal level
- Offers discounted individual memberships for up to three of your employees/members
If you have any questions, please contact the Membership Committee at Membership@CPHA.Info.
Update Member Profile | Register as a New Member